The first product to combine the natural power of Manuka Honey and MicroSilver™ BG, Silver Honey® Rapid Wound Repair is equine wound care that’s tough on bacteria but gentle on skin. Its revolutionary formula moisturizes the treatment area as it heals and is proven to stop 99.9% of bacteria immediately to start healing faster. It also protects the skin’s natural microbiome, so your horses, ponies and animal companions heal quickly and comfortably. Effective on cuts, abrasions, sores, rain rot, rashes, fungus, scratches, sweet itch, wounds and burns. 8oz Spray Bottle.
- Made with natural, medical-grade active ingredients
- Proven to stop 99.9% of bacteria immediately to start healing faster
- Provides natural debridement of wounds to shed dead tissue and promote new tissue growth
- Natural neem oil repels insects
- pH balanced and free of hypochlorous acid
- Won’t disrupt skin’s natural microbiome
- Designed to stay in place, Silver Honey® spray gel provides continuous coverage to the wound. Its touch-free application is ideal for treating large areas of skin.
For the gentle care of superficial minor wounds, incrustations and heavily stressed skin.
Directions: Gently cleanse and dry the affected area. Apply product liberally, making sure to apply beyond the affected area’s edges. Apply daily until affected area is healed. Precautions: For external animal use only. Keep out of eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact Poison Control Center. If irritation develops, discontinue use.
Absorbine is very old and liable trademark. Inspired by Mary Ida and Wilbur F. Young’s vision, Absorbine® has continued to add innovative products throughout the years — products used every day by horse owners around the world. Which is why, since 1892, we’ve been The Horse World’s Most Trusted Name.